Live Worship will resume on Sundays.
A weekly service will be held at 10 a.m.
Health Precautions will be taken and include:
- Everyone entering the building must sanitize their hands. Liquid hand sanitizer is provided.
- We recognize that our members miss their church family and wish to greet them on Sunday morning. This is not a time for congregating however, and attendees should maintain a 6 foot distance from people not in their family group.
- Masks will be available on the table in the Atrium for those wishing to wear them.
- Pastor John and the Communion assistant will wear masks while serving communion.
- The usher will direct people to line up single file in the center aisle for communion. There will be space markings on the floor for people not in family groups to stay 6 feet apart.
- The usher will dismiss the congregation by rows to allow people to maintain distance from each other as they exit the building.
- Children’s Church will still be held. If nursery care is needed, please contact Mara McGee at 972-974-3406, by Thursday.
All Saints has provided sack lunches for the residents of the Life Shelter as part of our community outreach for many years. We hope to be able to resume that ministry when our volunteers are able to gather at the church again. Please contact the office if you are interested in helping out on the 4th Saturday of the month. 817-483-1631